Monday, June 2, 2008

Pre-production

I have done some real rough demo's for the songs I am going to be recording for the Inhale The Sea cd. I'm just at the stage of writing lyrics for the songs; also just organising dates and places to record at. I will be recording these songs with Josh Sullivan, who recorded the Strident Discord EP.

Recording will probably commence within 2-3 weeks if it goes to plan. A few of my good friends will be playing on the cd due to me not being able to play drums good or sing. Jackson has offered to play drums for it which is great because i don't know who else i would get. Hopefully Inhale The Sea will be able to get a full line up by the end of it.

This is about all at the moment. I can't wait to get these songs recorded.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home