Monday, June 16, 2008

Random thoughts

When it comes to writing a cd and making sure I'm happy with it, i think way too much.

I have several songs I will be recording within the coming month. So far all that is up on the myspace at the moment is a little sample of what only two of the songs will sound like. It going to be a collaboration of songs I have written over the past months ranging from ambient/rock/metal styles.

The majority of the songs were all written solely for Inhale The Sea, although I have chosen to record a very "Strident Discord" track which was written for them when we were writing for a 2008 demo. At the moment I don't really know how the describe the rest of the tracks. Over the entirety of the songs there's elements of metal, rock, acoustic, blues and ambience.

Only a few weeks till we plan on starting recording and i'm getting fair excited, mainly to make it sound as good as we can and not fuck it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home